Raleigh-Wake Memorial Scholarships
In memory of Luther Johnson, Jr. and Lorenzo Jackson,
Each scholarship is $1,000 paid $500 per semester.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- ●Be an entering full-time freshman at WSSU
- ●Have a minimum 2.7 (or equivalent) grade point average (GPA)
- ●Score at least 850 composite score on the Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT), or
- ●Score at least 18 on the American College Test (ACT)
To download the application , click: Raleigh-Wake Scholarship
How to complete the application:
- ●Print and complete the application
- ●Get the required documentation which must accompany the application
- ●Note the selection criteria and scholarship award requirements
- ●Mail by the deadline; applications without required documentation will not be considered
Note: Applications also available in Student Services at each Wake County high school
Mail the completed application with required documentation to:
Raleigh-Wake Chapter of the WSSU National Alumni Association, Inc.
Attn: Monica Money
P.O. Box 24826
Raleigh, NC 27611
The application period begins in March of each year. The deadline for submission is April 1st, with the award to be announced by April 30th.
Applications postmarked after the April 1st deadline will not be considered.
WSSU National Alumni Association, Inc. Scholarship
The National Association offers scholarships to individuals seeking to obtain a four year undergraduate degree at WSSU. Please click on the following link for additional information: